Apr 19, 2017
In this edition of the Administrative Bulletin you will find information regarding the Spring 2017 PARCC Administration:
- Test Coordinator and Test Administrator Information: Critical Warnings & Alerts
- PARCC Customer Support Center Information
Test Coordinator and Test Administrator Information: Critical Warnings & Alerts
DearsonAccessnext will show critical warnings for students who have key demographic information missing. These warnings will NOT prevent a student from testing, but should be resolved before the end of the administration. To view and fix critical warnings, follow these steps:
- Click the red flag in the black PearsonAccessnext banner to reveal warnings and errors list, then, select Student Critical Warnings or Student Errors to be taken to Setup > Students, where the appropriate set of student records will be displayed.
- In the list of students, the students with warnings will have an indicator that includes a number, informing you of the number of issues found with that student's record.
- To fix the critical warnings, select the student from the list in Setup > Students and then view the student's registration by selecting Register Students from the task list and clicking Start.
- View and edit the student's registration. The number of warnings are listed at the right, and when you scroll down the page, the issues are highlighted.
- Then, click Save.
For more information on critical warnings and alerts, refer to:
PARCC Customer Support Center Information
If you have questions regarding the administration of the PARCC assessments or materials required for testing, please contact Pearson’s PARCC Customer Support Center: 1-888-493-9888 (open Monday through Friday, 5:30am to 6:30pm CT) or PARCC@support.pearson.com. **Do not include any student’s personally identifiable information (e.g. name, date of birth) in emails.
Customer Satisfaction Survey: After contacting the call center, please complete the CSAT Survey that you receive via email. These surveys ensure accurate information and high quality service is being provided. Your feedback helps us enhance our customer service training.
Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions by clicking on Customer Service FAQs in the footer of the PARCC/Pearson Portal. If you have questions regarding state policies, please contact your state PARCC contact for the most current and relevant information.
We appreciate your participation!
Pearson PARCC Program Team