May 9, 2017
In this edition of the Administrative Bulletin you will find information regarding the Spring 2017 PARCC Administration:
- Test Coordinator Task: Running Operational Reports
- PARCC Customer Support Center Information
Test Coordinator Task: Running Operational Reports
To assist with Fall Block clean-up activities, Users may choose to run Operational Reports.
Operational Report Categories include:
- Students & Registration
- Online Testing
- Orders & Shipment Tracking
Some of the most commonly used and helpful reports for data clean-up include:
- Students where Responsible District/School is different from Testing District/School
- Students with Responsible District/School that is not valid org
- Students Enrolled into More than One Organization
- Students Registered but not Assigned to a Test
- Students with Multiple Tests of Same Subject Area
- Student Tests that have been Assigned but have not yet Completed
- Not Tested Student
- Void Score Tests
Running reports in PearsonAccess^next^:
- Select the administration from the administration drop down menu on the top of the screen.
- Select Operational under the Reports drop down menu.
- Check the Report Categories.
- Click the title of the report.
- Run the report (below are the separate methods for running the report that may appear):
- Display Report – Click the Display Report button. This will immediately display the information on the screen.
- Download CSV – Click the Download CSV button. This will download the report and allow you to open and save the report via a .csv file.
- Request Report Refresh: This option refreshes content and recreates a new report to download.
- Click the Request Report Refresh link. This will open the Report Parameters. Some reports will have drop-downs to complete.
- Click the Refresh Report button.
- PearsonAccess^next^ will display a success screen.
- Click the Download Report button to download a .csv file.
- Users may also click the Request Report Refresh button to create a file with updated information or new Report Parameters.
Additional resources to assist with Operational Reports:
PARCC Customer Support Center Information
If you have questions regarding the administration of the PARCC assessments or materials required for testing, please contact Pearson’s PARCC Customer Support Center: 1-888-493-9888 (open Monday through Friday, 5:30am to 6:30pm CT) or PARCC@support.pearson.com. **Do not include any student’s personally identifiable information (e.g. name, date of birth) in emails.
Customer Satisfaction Survey: After contacting the call center, please complete the CSAT Survey that you receive via email. These surveys ensure accurate information and high quality service is being provided. Your feedback helps us enhance our customer service training.
Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions by clicking on Customer Service FAQs in the footer of the PARCC/Pearson Portal. If you have questions regarding state policies, please contact your state PARCC contact for the most current and relevant information.
We appreciate your participation!
Pearson PARCC Program Team