May 24, 2017
In this edition of the Administrative Bulletin you will find information regarding the Spring 2017 PARCC Administration:
- Test Coordinator Deadline: Return Testing Materials Promptly within One Week of Testing Completion
- PARCC Customer Support Center Information: Holiday Closure
Test Coordinator Deadline: Return Testing Materials Promptly within One Week of Testing Completion
All secure paper-based testing materials must be returned to Pearson within one week of testing completion. A timely return is required in order to keep scoring on schedule so that reports are released on time. Please return the following:
- Scorable test booklets (Grade 3) and answer documents (Grades 4-High School) contain a student ID label or hand-gridded student demographic data.
- Nonscorable secure material includes ALL unused and ALL used test booklets including, regular version, Braille, Spanish and large print test booklets.
- Nonscorable secure material includes ALL test administrator read-aloud kits.
If you need more return materials, an Additional Order can be placed on the Setup > Orders & Shipment Tracking screen in PearsonAccess^next^. Your return materials should arrive within 4-5 days of the Additional Order approval. Required return materials include:
- Paper bands
- Scorable Materials Return School Headers
- Note: Header sheets cannot be photocopied.
- Scorable return labels (red)
- Nonscorable return labels (purple)
- UPS return labels for scorable materials
- UPS return labels for nonscorable materials
Additional resources to assist with returning paper-based testing materials:
- Document: PARCC 2016-2017 Test Coordinator Manual
- Training Module: Paper-Based Testing for Test Coordinators
PARCC Customer Support Center Information
Note: The PARCC Customer Suport Center will be closed on Monday, May 29, 2017 in observance of Memorial Day.
If you have questions regarding the administration of the PARCC assessments or materials required for testing, please contact Pearson’s PARCC Customer Support Center: 1-888-493-9888 (open Monday through Friday, 5:30am to 6:30pm CT) or PARCC@support.pearson.com. **Do not include any student’s personally identifiable information (e.g. name, date of birth) in emails.
Customer Satisfaction Survey: After contacting the call center, please complete the CSAT Survey that you receive via email. These surveys ensure accurate information and high quality service is being provided. Your feedback helps us enhance our customer service training.
Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions by clicking on Customer Service FAQs in the footer of the PARCC/Pearson Portal. If you have questions regarding state policies, please contact your state PARCC contact for the most current and relevant information.
We appreciate your participation!
Pearson PARCC Program Team