May 8, 2018
In this edition of the Administrative Bulletin you will find information regarding the Spring 2018 Administration:
- Test Coordinator Task: Running Operational Reports - PARCC Customer Support Center
Test Coordiantor Task: Running Operational Reports
To assist with Spring clean-up activities, Users may choose to run Operational Reports.
Operational Report Categories include:
- Students & Registration
- Online Testing
- Orders & Shipment Tracking
Some of the most commonly used and helpful reports for data clean-up include:
- Students where Responsible District/School is different from Testing District/School
- (For Responsible Organization) Students where Responsible District/School is different from Testing District/School
- Students Registered but not Assigned to a Test
- Students Currently Testing Online – Report displays tests with one or more units not in a ready status AND not all units are complete/marked complete. This report can be used to identify partially completed online tests that need to be marked complete.
- Students with Multiple Tests of Same Subject Area
- Student Tests that have been Assigned but have not yet Completed
- Not Tested Student
- Void Score Tests
Running reports in PearsonAccessnext:
- Select the administration from the administration drop down menu on the top of the screen.
- Select Operational under the Reports drop down menu.
- Check the Report Categories.
- Click the title of the report.
Reports may be set to run as synchronously or asynchronously depending on the report selected and the user’s selected organization scope. Synchronous reports run while the user is on the report screen. Asynchronous reports get queued and users can leave the screen and come back later to download the report.
- Synchronous reports (below are the separate methods for running the report that may appear):
- Display Report – Click the Display Report button. This will immediately display the information on the screen.
- Download CSV – Click the Download CSV button. This will download the report and allow you to open and save the report via a .csv file.
- Asynchronous Reports: Important: Make sure to check the date stamp and selected parameters on previously requested asynchronous reports. Asynchronous reports reflect the data at the time the report was requested. Users may need to request a report refresh to obtain the latest data.
- Click the Request Report Refresh link. This will open the Report Parameters. Some reports will have drop-downs to complete.
- Click the Refresh Report button.
- PearsonAccessnext will display a success screen.
- Click the Download Report button to download a .csv file.
- Users may also click the Request Report Refresh button to create a file with updated information or new Report Parameters.
Additional resources to assist with Operational Reports:
PARCC Customer Support Center Information
If you have questions regarding the administration of the PARCC assessments, the technology setup for online testing, or materials required for testing, please contact Pearson’s PARCC Customer Support Center: 1-888-493-9888 (open Monday through Friday, 5:30am to 6:30pm CT) or: Contact PARCC Support. **Do not include any student’s personal information
Customer Satisfaction Survey: After contacting the call center, please complete the survey you received via email. These surveys ensure accurate information and high-quality service is being provided. Your feedback helps us enhance our customer service training.
If you have questions regarding state policies, please follow your state protocol on contacting your state PARCC contact for the most current and relevant information.
For general information regarding PARCC and the PARCC administrations, please visit the PARCC website at https://parcc-assessment.org/or the PARCC/Pearson Portal at PARCC.Pearson.com.
We appreciate your participation!
Pearson PARCC Program Delivery Team