May 22, 2018
In this edition of the Administrative Bulletin you will find information regarding the Spring 2018 Administration:
- Test Coordinator Deadline: Return Testing Materials Promptly within One Week of Testing Completion
- Note: Holiday Closure
- PARCC Customer Support Center Information
Test Coordinator Deadline: Return Testing Materials Promptly within One Week of Testing Completion
All secure paper-based testing materials must be returned to Pearson within one week of testing completion. A timely return is required in order to keep scoring on schedule so that reports are released on time. Please return the following:
- Scorable test booklets (Grade 3) and answer documents (Grades 4-High School) contain a student ID label or hand-gridded student demographic data.
- Nonscorable secure material includes ALL unused and ALL used test booklets including, regular version, Braille, Spanish and large print test booklets.
- Nonscorable secure material includes ALL test administrator read-aloud kits.
If you need more return materials, an Additional Order can be placed on the Setup > Orders & Shipment Tracking screen in PearsonAccessnext. Your return materials should arrive within 4-5 days of the Additional Order approval. Required return materials include:
- Paper bands
- Scorable Materials Return School Headers
- Note: Header sheets cannot be photocopied.
- Scorable return labels (red)
- Nonscorable return labels (purple)
- UPS return labels for scorable materials
- UPS return labels for nonscorable materials
For additional information on returning paper-based testing materials, refer to:
Note: Holiday Closure
The PARCC Customer Support center will be closed on Monday, May 28, 2018 in observance of Memorial Day.
PARCC Customer Support Center Information
If you have questions regarding the administration of the PARCC assessments, the technology setup for online testing, or materials required for testing, please contact Pearson’s PARCC Customer Support Center: 1-888-493-9888 (open Monday through Friday, 5:30am to 6:30pm CT) or:& Contact PARCC Support. **Do not include any student’s personal information
Customer Satisfaction Survey: After contacting the call center, please complete the survey you received via email. These surveys ensure accurate information and high-quality service is being provided. Your feedback helps us enhance our customer service training.
If you have questions regarding state policies, please follow your state protocol on contacting your state PARCC contact for the most current and relevant information.
For general information regarding PARCC and the PARCC administrations, please visit the PARCC website at https://parcc-assessment.org/or the PARCC/Pearson Portal at PARCC.Pearson.com.
We appreciate your participation!
Pearson PARCC Program Delivery Team