Jun 7, 2018
In this edition of the Administrative Bulletin you will find information regarding the Spring 2018 Administration:
- Test Coordinator Task: Returning Materials
- Test Coordinator Task: Rejected Student Test Alerts
- Test Coordinator Task: Exporting and Archiving Data
- PARCC Customer Support Center Information
Test Coordinator Task: Returning Materials
If you have not yet returned your paper-based materials please do so IMMEDIATELY.
Scorable Materials All scorable testing material and paper based material should have been returned to Pearson. Please confirm you have no scorable material in your district. If scorable material is found, contact Pearson immediately.
Non-Scorable Materials The deadline to return computer-based testing nonscorable materials to Pearson (Math Human Reader Scripts, tactile graphics) is 6/1/18.
Test Coordinator Task: Rejected Student Test Alerts
Rejected Student Test Alerts are created when a scanned paper-based student test cannot be matched to a current student record in PearsonAccessnext. To perform the clean-up required for these Rejected Student Test Alerts, users must have the Rejected Student Test role. Check to be sure all alerts have been resolved.
For additional information on resolving Rejected Student Test Attempts and data clean-up, refer to:
- Documents: PearsonAccessnext User’s Guide Rejected Student Tests Details
Test Coordinator Task: Exporting and Archiving Data
If you are planning to export and archive this year’s data from PearsonAccessnext, please follow these instructions:
- From Setup > Import / Export Data, open the task list and select Import / Export Data and click Start.
- Select the type of file you wish to export. You should select a type with Export in the name.
- Click Process to begin exporting the file. After you export a file, you will see it listed at Setup > Import / Export Data. Select the file(s) you want from the list.
- Open the task list and select View File Details and click Start.
- View listed details about the file(s). If you selected more than one file, then select the file you wish to download from the Files list on the left. Select Download File.
At this point, you can save the downloaded file to the secure location where you archive student data.
PARCC Customer Support Center Information
If you have questions regarding the administration of the PARCC assessments, the technology setup for online testing, or materials required for testing, please contact Pearson’s PARCC Customer Support Center: 1-888-493-9888 (open Monday through Friday, 5:30am to 6:30pm CT) or:& Contact PARCC Support. **Do not include any student’s personal information
Customer Satisfaction Survey: After contacting the call center, please complete the survey you received via email. These surveys ensure accurate information and high-quality service is being provided. Your feedback helps us enhance our customer service training.
If you have questions regarding state policies, please follow your state protocol on contacting your state PARCC contact for the most current and relevant information.
For general information regarding PARCC and the PARCC administrations, please visit the PARCC website at https://parcc-assessment.org/or the PARCC/Pearson Portal at PARCC.Pearson.com.
We appreciate your participation!
Pearson PARCC Program Delivery Team