Dec 6, 2016
Thank you for your participation in the 2016 Fall Block PARCC Assessments.
In this edition of the Administrative Bulletin you will find information regarding:
- Test Coordinator Task: Returning Paper-Based Materials
- PARCC Customer Support Center Information
Test Coordinator Task: Returning Paper-Based Materials
Checklist to prepare materials for packing:
- Scorable answer documents contain a student ID label or hand-gridded student demographic data.
- Nonscorable secure material includes ALL unused and ALL used test booklets including, regular version, braille, Spanish and large print test booklets.
- Nonscorable secure material includes ALL test administrator read-aloud kits
- Used Answer Documents Return School Header completed for each grade level and subject. Note: Header sheets cannot be photocopied.
- Scorable and nonscorable materials are packed separately in the boxes in which they were delivered.
- Boxes are not overfilled.
- One return shipping label is placed on the top of each box.
- The sequence of boxes (e.g., Box 1 of 3, Box 2 of 3, and Box 3 of 3) is indicated on each return shipping label.
Packing materials for return shipment:
It is critical that you do not mix scorable and nonscorable materials in the same box. They are sent to separate facilities. Mixing scorable and non-scorable materials may lead to a delay in processing scorable materials.
- Place all materials in the shipping boxes. Do not mix scorable and nonscorable materials.
- One school, per box. Do not combine two schools testing materials in one box.
- Once all materials are in boxes, indicate the sequence of boxes being returned for the school (e.g., Box 1 of 3, Box 2 of 3, and Box 3 of 3) on the return shipping label.
- Use a RED scorable materials label for scorable materials.
- Use a PURPLE nonscorable materials label for nonscorable materials.
Additional resources to assist with returning paper-based testing materials:
- Document: PARCC 2016-2017 Test Coordinator Manual
- Training Modules: PARCC Paper-Based Testing: Administration Training for Test Coordinators Training Module
PARCC Customer Support Center Information
If you have questions regarding the administration of the PARCC assessments or materials required for testing, please contact Pearsons PARCC Customer Support Center: 1-888-493-9888 (open Monday through Friday, 5:30am to 6:30pm CT) or PARCC@support.pearson.com. **Do not include any students personally identifiable information (e.g. name, date of birth) in emails.
Customer Satisfaction Survey: After contacting the call center, please complete the CSAT Survey that you receive via email. These surveys ensure accurate information and high quality service is being provided. Your feedback helps us enhance our customer service training.
Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions by clicking on Customer Service FAQs in the footer of the PARCC/Pearson Portal. If you have questions regarding state policies, please contact your state PARCC contact for the most current and relevant information.
We appreciate your participation!
Pearson PARCC Program Team