Jan 31, 2017
In this edition of the Administrative Bulletin you will find information regarding:
- Fall Block Test Coordinator Task: Running Operational Reports
- Spring Administration Test Coordinator Information: Additional Orders
- Reminder: PearsonAccessnext Password
- PARCC Customer Support Center Information: Holiday Closure Information
Fall Block Test Coordinator Task: Running Operational Reports
To assist with Fall Block clean-up activities, Users may choose to run Operational Reports.
Operational Report Categories include:
- Students & Registration
- Online Testing
- Orders & Shipment Tracking
Some of the most commonly used and helpful reports for data clean-up include:
- Students where Responsible District/School is different from Testing District/School
- Students with Responsible District/School that is not valid org
- tudents Enrolled into More than One Organization
- Students Registered but not Assigned to a Test
- Students with Multiple Tests of Same Subject Area
- Student Tests that have been Assigned but have not yet Completed
- Not Tested Student
- Void Score Tests
Additional resources to assist with Operational Reports:
Spring Administration Test Coordinator Task: Additional Orders
As the Spring Administration testing window approaches, Test Coordinators will need to review information regarding Additional Orders to be prepared in case their school or district will need to place an additional order after receipt of the district’s original order. Here are some Additional Orders FAQs to help you through this process:
- Do I need to place an order for paper-based testing materials?
An initial order for paper-based testing materials (as well as the Test Coordinator Manual and Test Administrator Manual, Human Reader Scripts, and Tactile Graphics for computer-based testing) will be auto-generated with the upload of the Student Registration/Personal Needs Profile (SR/PNP) file, provided you meet your state’s SR/PNP import deadline. All other orders will need to be placed through additional orders.
- Why would I need to place an additional order?
An additional order of materials would be needed for the following situations:
- Your LEA/school missed the SR/PNP import deadline,
- New students moved in after the SR/PNP import deadline, or
- Student information changed (e.g., IEP change) after the SR/PNP import deadline.
- When does the additional order window for paper-based testing materials open?
Depending on your state-specific window, additional orders for paper-based testing materials may be placed two weeks before testing begins.
Note: All test materials should be inventoried prior to any additional order.
- We did not meet our state’s SR/PNP import deadline and, therefore, need to order all of our paper test materials for the 2017 PARCC Spring assessments. What should I order?
If you need to order any paper-based testing materials for your school or district, order sufficient quantities of materials as follows:
- Test Coordinator Manual – One per school
- Test Administrator Manual (separate manuals for Paper Based Testing and Computer Based Testing) – One per 25 students the grade/subject and test format being administered.
- Used Test Booklet Return School Header– One per grade/subject
- Pearson Scorable Return Labels
- Pearson Nonscorable Return Labels
- UPS Scorable Return Labels
- PS Nonscorable Return Labels Note: Larger districts may receive FedEx freight scorable bill of lading in the LEA/District Test Coordinator Kit
- Paper Bands – One band per 20 students
- Math Reference Sheets – One per student
- Test Booklets (by grade/subject) – One per student (secure materials which must be returned to Pearson)
- Answer Documents (by grade/subject) – One per student (secure materials which must be returned to Pearson)
Note: Maryland districts/schools will receive K2 Logistics freight bill of ladings and must contact K2 Logistics for a pickup of testing materials.
Please review orders carefully. Ensure that orders are for the correct test administration, content area, and course/grade level. If you have any questions or need additional support, please contact the PARCC Support Center at (888) 493-9888 (Monday – Friday 5:30am to 6:30pm CT).Note: States may have additional restrictions or requirements for additional orders for paper-based testing. Follow procedures to check with your PARCC State Contacts for more information.
Additional resources to assist Test Coordinators with placing Additional Orders:
Reminder: PearsonAccessnext Password
Please remember that after 180 days of inactivity, your password for PearsonAccessnext will no longer be valid.
PARCC Customer Support Center Information
If you have questions regarding the administration of the PARCC assessments or materials required for testing, please contact Pearson's PARCC Customer Support Center: 1-888-493-9888 (open Monday through Friday, 5:30am to 6:30pm CT) or mailto:PARCC@support.pearson.com. **Do not include any student's personally identifiable information (e.g. name, date of birth) in emails.
Customer Satisfaction Survey: After contacting the call center, please complete the CSAT Survey that you receive via email. These surveys ensure accurate information and high quality service is being provided. Your feedback helps us enhance our customer service training.
Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions by clicking on Customer Service FAQs in the footer of the PARCC/Pearson Portal. If you have questions regarding state policies, please contact your state PARCC contact for the most current and relevant information.
We appreciate your participation!
Pearson PARCC Program Team