PearsonAccessnext serves as the entry point to all Pearson services used by school districts participating in the PARCC consortium. Access is currently limited to PARCC participation in the operational assessment.
Select your state to enter PearsonAccessnext
PearsonAccessnext is the web-based technology platform for end-to-end administration of the PARCC assessments. PearsonAccess technology integrates multiple products and services to configure a comprehensive assessment solution.
- Powers your entire testing program through a single sign-on online destination or by interfacing with other systems to provide a highly adaptable solution.
- Manages both your online and paper testing activities from a single site.
- Enables you to fully integrate the development, delivery, scoring, and reporting of assessments.
- Solidifies the link between teaching, testing, and learning through rapid return of test results.
PARCC Assessment Program
PARCC states have committed to building a K-12 student assessment system that:
- Builds a pathway to college and career readiness for all students.
- Creates high-quality assessments that measure the full range of the Common Core State Standards.
- Supports educators in the classroom.
- Makes better use of technology in assessments and advances accountability at all levels.